What is in this leaflet
1. What Agmalife is and what it is used for
2. What you need to know before you take Agmalife 3. How to take Agmalife
4. Possible side effects
5. How to store Agmalife
6. Contents of the pack and other information
WHAT AGMALIFE IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
Agmalife is an antibiotic and works by killing bacteria that cause infections. It contains two different medicines called amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Amoxicillin belongs to a group of medicines called ‘penicillins’ that can sometimes be stopped from working (made inactive). The other active component (clavulanic acid) stops this from happening.
Agmalife is used in adults and children to treat the following infections:
• Middle ear and sinus infections
• Respiratory tract infections
• Urinary tract infections
• Skin and soft tissue infections including dental infections
• Bone and joint infections.