WHAT CRANLIFE IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
Cranlife is a food supplement, made with concentrated cranberry extract. The active ingredients in the extract have anti-adhesive properties, which means they prevent the E.Coli bacteria, the biggest cause of urinary tract infections, from attaching to the cells that line the urinary tract where they can multiply. Cranlife can therefore be used for prevention of urinary tract infections or as treatment for a beginning urinary tract infection.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU TAKE CRANLIFE
Do not take Cranlife if:
• You are allergic to ‘vaccinium’ species or any other ingredients of Cranlife (listed in section 6).
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Cranlife if:
- You have poor kidney function or high tendency of renal stoneformation
- you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- you have a stomach disorder
- you feel continued pain or burning when you urinate
- You are taking medicines to thin your blood (anticoagulants suchas warfarin).
- You are allergic to aspirin