WHAT IRONLIFE SYRUP IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
Iron is a mineral that is natural present in many foods. It
is an essential component of haemoglobin, a protein that transfers oxygen from the lungs to the tissues and is present
in myoglobin, a protein that provides oxygen to muscles. Iron supports metabolism and is necessary for growth, development, normal cellular functioning and synthesis of some hormones and connective tissue.
Ironlife syrup has been formulated to provide an adequate supplement for when dietary intake of iron is low. Ironlife syrup also contains a special nutrient complex of vitamins and minerals to support optimal functioning of your body.
Vitamins present in Ironlife syrup:
- B-vitamins: increase the daily energy levels, increase focus and help to maintain a healthy and active mind.
- L-Lysine: is an essential amino acid, meaning it is necessary for human health, but the body cannot make it. It is important for proper growth and plays an essential role in the production of carnitine (nutrient important for lowering cholesterol levels) and collagen (substance important for the formation of bones and skin)
- Vitamin B9 or folic acid: is important for the formation of red blood cells. Folate is also important for the development of the neural tube during pregnancy.
Minerals present in Ironlife syrup:
- Iron: important for the formation of haemoglobin, which is necessary for oxygen transport in the blood and the metabolism.
- Zinc: responsible for a number of different functions in the human body and it helps stimulate the activity of 100 different enzymes.
- Calcium: is an important component for the formation of bone.
- Manganese: has antioxidant properties. It contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It also promotes normal bone growth.
- Copper: contributes to the efficient utilization of iron in the body, as well as to maintaining the health of connective tissue.