Quality control is an essential operation of the pharmaceutical industry. Drugs must be marketed as safe and therapeutically active formulations whose performance is consistent and predictable. New and better medicinal agents are being produced at an accelerated rate. At the same time more exacting and sophisticated analytical methods are being developed for their evaluation.
A government, through the regulatory authority for medicines, which can be constituted as a regulatory agency or a regulatory body for medicines, establishes and maintains the rules, laws, and policies required to ensure that medicines (including pharmaceutical products, vaccines, and other biologicals) are safe and effective, and fulfil the quality specifications offered by the producer.
This system is one of the systems that you need most productive companies to see how products conform to the standard specifications and the causes of deviation and procedures necessary to do so and processors.
Advantages of the system:
1. Find out how the product standard specifications matching.
2. Know the reasons for the deviation.
3. Knowledge of the necessary measures to address the deviation.
4. Knowledge of this type of examination.
5. Know the value of the damage-winning products.
6. Knowledge of manipulation of the standard specification of the standard.
7. Provide aggregate base for all private companies copy ministry.